Last.fm Recently PlayedjarnotView My Profile6028 plays since June 30 2003Land of SunshineFaith No More15 hours agoSweet CharityMr. Bungle17 hours agoRuhkukahAllan Holdsworth20 hours ago
- Tom Comitta's ◯ November 6, 2013every rounded character in Unicode
- Late for meeting October 26, 2013Previously, previously.
- The Internet Archive launches its Historical Software Collection October 25, 2013with in-browser emulation thanks to the remarkable JSMESS project [via]
- Retrocomputing: Boris Blank edition. October 25, 2013Yello Fairlight III. Signed front panel. Boris's sounds included, as well as all the libraries liste...
- Rhizome on Black MIDI October 24, 2013impossible-to-play computer music bordering on glitch art; try this one on for size
- Tom Comitta's ◯ November 6, 2013
- Mentally Strong People: The 13 Things They Avoid - http://t.co/vOgdP0uUdg, 20 hours ago
- Aggressive Talent Wars Are Good for Cities http://t.co/nOJ7HxXvD2, Oct 4
- Step-by-Step Guide to Selling Your Company During a Job Interview http://t.co/3f9OPrlhhL, Jun 10
- RT @eugewarrock: Made a song about Psychonauts and @Doublefine Games, exclusively at @destructoid! go check it out! http://t.co/TsXcfp3n4H (cc: @timoflegend), Jun 9
- http://t.co/cxzSbLKY9v The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind., Apr 22
Author Archives: Kevin
Love this song. Keyboardist Dave Stewart programmed the drum parts manually. Insane.
Running brings out divide between fit and fat Americas – Opinion – The Boston Globe Here’s the truth: The reason American kids run a mile slowly is because so many adults can’t run one at all. The 15.5 million runners … Continue reading
This guy gets it.
This is insanely scary and cool at the same time. From arstechnica: “We had an air-gapped computer that just had its [firmware] BIOS reflashed, a fresh disk drive installed, and zero data on it, installed from a Windows system CD,” … Continue reading
This makes the greatest online reference even better. The full Pokédex is available for your data mining needs. To access it via Siri on iOS7, simply ask “Search Wolfram for Snorelax” (or whatever Pokémon you care about). My (now teenage) … Continue reading
KALOO CALLAY! There’s a new version of King Crimson heading our way! From DGM Live: The 8th incarnation of King Crimson will be Gavin Harrison, Bill Rieflin, Tony Levin, Pat Mastelotto, Mel Collins, Jakko Jakszyk and Robert Fripp. Writing on … Continue reading
Walter White’s Briefs – Current price: $250 These may be the most iconic tighty-whiteys in television. Breaking Bad begins its run with Walter White wearing this pair of briefs. Throughout the series, Bryan Cranston’s character appears in tighty-whiteys. This underwear, … Continue reading