This game looks like a must buy! It’s coming out in Q4 2006.
- RT @cnnireport: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reappears ... as a 384-pound pumpkin: http://t.co/IpBWncVpbJ http://t.co/og4A6LrycH, 14 hours ago
- RT @j4cob: I don't know how I missed this: Verizon is rewriting your HTTP requests to insert a permacookie? Terrible. http://t.co/MBDGZaLKNs, Oct 28
- RT @johnlundell: I will no longer shop at @CVS_Extra or @riteaid due to #Applepay blocking. @Walgreens gets my business., Oct 25
- A huge leap for computer scientists everywhere. :-) http://t.co/O2YwkZ9JVR, Oct 24
- I'm #reading Perdido Street Station by China Miéville https://t.co/VIaofJ02rw, Oct 23
- Runnin' On Empty October 18, 2014Dave Fothergill's Maya crowd simulation is hilarious and hypnotic: But it's missing a soundtrack,...
- Getting Out of the Woods October 16, 2014a primer from Ryan Gantz on not being a music hater
- Emergent October 2, 2014a bullshit tracker, like Snopes meets Twitter
- Wolfram's Tweet-A-Program September 18, 2014look at the results here
- PlotDevice August 27, 2014Processing-like Mac app to use Python for 2D graphics and animation
- Runnin' On Empty October 18, 2014