Today, while listening to my music library, I listened to Bill Bruford’s 1979 album One of a Kind. Damn, this is one of the finest pieces of music ever recorded. Each of the musicians in the band – Bill Bruford on drums, Allan Holdsworth on guitar, Jeff Berlin on bass, and especially Dave Stewart on keyboards – were at their peak on this album. Brilliant.
- RT @ESeanSweeney: @mbta parking in North Scituate station a disaster. Please send plows and dig out a lane. Too many cars for what you have there., Feb 26
- RT @SalesTactician: @ScituatePolice support needed at North Scituate station for the next train. Tempers high in the parking lot over over limited access, Feb 26
- @MBTA_CR Major issues at N Scituate comm rail parking lot this AM. Parked and waiting BC High parent cars and snow piles blocking access., Feb 26
- RT @TheAVClub: Amazon to traumatize new generation with remake of Sigmund And The Sea Monsters http://t.co/F9AncGQntK http://t.co/ZEZFuH7IKc, Feb 12
- Visage frontman Steve Strange has died RT @guardian: New Romantic pioneer Steve Strange dies aged 55 http://t.co/1kbkLOJonB, Feb 12
- Oliver Sacks on learning he has terminal cancer February 19, 2015"I have to live in the richest, deepest, most productive way I can." [via]
- Embedding Software History February 13, 2015I'm so excited about this, I had to try it myself—Jason Scott announced that the Internet Arch...
- How Cards Against Humanity bought, and gave away, a private island February 4, 2015complete with its own secret treasure
- The Gap Between What the Public Thinks and Scientists Know January 30, 2015progress is slow, but the rest of the country will catch up eventually
- This American Life on Internet rage January 27, 2015Lindy West's interview with a troll is remarkable
- Oliver Sacks on learning he has terminal cancer February 19, 2015