Here’s the truth: The reason American kids run a mile slowly is because so many adults can’t run one at all. The 15.5 million runners who competed in road races last year cast an oversized shadow that hides the 300 million who didn’t. Proportionally, few adults run; by comparison, our sluggish kids are speed demons.
Last.fm Recently PlayedjarnotView My Profile5994 plays since June 30 2003Upton HeathBig Big Train20 hours agoSummoned By BellsBig Big Train20 hours agoJudas UnrepentantBig Big Train21 hours ago
- Tom Comitta's ◯ November 6, 2013every rounded character in Unicode
- Late for meeting October 26, 2013Previously, previously.
- The Internet Archive launches its Historical Software Collection October 25, 2013with in-browser emulation thanks to the remarkable JSMESS project [via]
- Retrocomputing: Boris Blank edition. October 25, 2013Yello Fairlight III. Signed front panel. Boris's sounds included, as well as all the libraries liste...
- Rhizome on Black MIDI October 24, 2013impossible-to-play computer music bordering on glitch art; try this one on for size
- Tom Comitta's ◯ November 6, 2013
- Aggressive Talent Wars Are Good for Cities http://t.co/nOJ7HxXvD2, Oct 04
- finished Dust (Silo Saga) by Hugh Howey and gave it 3 stars http://t.co/6R5EQStw71, Sep 23
- http://t.co/ro8mU2smbe “It doesn’t bother me that I won’t be around one day,” Lukas said after a while. “I don’t stress about the fa..., Sep 02
- http://t.co/x80HN25rw5 An uninformed population, incapable of accurately assessing information, simply cannot utilize the democratic..., Jul 28
- Treaty of Tripoli http://t.co/cGuPF1wUQk It is noteworthy that unanimous Senate votes were quite rare in the early days of the Republ..., Jul 25